sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

My name is Darwin Cabrera, I am eighteen years old.

I was born on 10th July, 1991, in Las Piedras. In this moment I am living in Montevideo, near of the “Hippodrome”.

I live with my grandparents. My grandmother is called Marta, she is 65 years old, and my grandfather is 68 years old. They are the most important in my life I love them.

Two years ago I lived with my father too. But now he is living with his wife.

My father is called Alejandro he is 37 year old. He is a bricklayer, and he works all the day.

I have not got any sister or brother. But I have lots of cousin and there are like brothers.

Between my house is Micaela´s house. She is my little cousin, Micaela is 12 years old.

Micaela has a brother, he is called Facundo and he is my godson. I love them too.

Facundo is two years old, now he is learning to speak.

At the moment I’m studying and working. I work in the morning with my father-in-law, and I return at four o clock and I go to the hischool Manuel Rose. I’m in 6º grade. Then I go to the UTU because I study to be a carpenter.

I have a girlfriend, her name is Valentina Gonzlaez. In this moment I can not go to her house because I have not got free time. I always study or work, and I am very tired.

The English in my life…

I believe that the English is very important, because in all the works they ask for them and if I do not understand I can not prune to communicate

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario