sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

My name is Valentina González. I was born on 5th November, 1992, in Montevideo. I have lived in Las Piedras since 1994. In this moment I'm living with my parents and my brother. Three years ago I lived with my sister too. But now she is living with her husband. My father is 63 years old. He is tall and very fat. He is a carpenter, and he works a lot. My mother is 49 years old. She's shots and very pretty. She is called Susana. She is a teacher and she works in UTU. Julio is my little brother he's twelve years old. He is handsome. When I was a child I went to public school called "Juana de Ibarbourou". I was a quiet child. I loved reading and writing stories. At the moment I'm studying in Manuel Rose highschool. I'm in 6th grade; these classes are in the afternoon. I'm also studying in UTU and these classes are in the morning. I have no time. I'm always studying. I like dancing but I have not enough free time. I have a boyfriend. He is called Darwin Cabrera. I love him. He works with my father and he studies with me. When I grow up I want to study to be an economist. If I finish the higschool I will go to the "Faculty of science Economics". I think that English is useful becouse lots of book are written in English and if I don't understand this language I can`t read them, and it is very important to get a job. I like doing reading activities because I love reading. The biggest problem for me is listening because I don't understand the teacher when she speaks very quackly

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario