domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

I think te media is a good instrument to get informtion and to comunication. In a few minutes we can know what happens in other part of the word.
the most important medium of comunication are Internet, magazines, newspaper, television, radio, etc.
In my opinion the best medium of comunication is Internet. It is a tool very used at present.

It is a way of communication and help to communication with the persons in other parts of the world, or with the family.

Also we can study, and find lots of books and newspapers about the world.


In my opinion the worst medium of comunication is television. i hate television. In television there are lots of violence.


I usually when I'm sad listen the radio. My favourite radio is 91.9.

I think that the medium of comunication are very important for the life becouse they are ways of communication, give us amusement and help in the study.

The medium are very useful in our lifes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario