domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

People have different personalities; some of them are realistic, investigative, artistic, social, enterprising and conventional

My personal characteristics are artistic, because I like to be imaginative and creative. I don’t like doing the same thing every day, and I Hate routines. I don’t like the conventional people, because they are very boring.

I think that I am enterprising too, because I like to put goals and achieve them. I love taking risks, because if I do that, I will win. Because of these characteristics I can say: “I am a good businesswoman”.

I am also charismatic and I like to persuade and lead other people. I love politic.

I have good communication with the people, but I am very bad to remember the names of the people.

I am very quick to solve problems and to make decision.

My problems are: I am punctual, I always arrive five minutes before, I am very anxious. I keep track of details and I am very implosive.

I think that is very important to fail in the life, because is the only way to learn. “The people don’t stumble two times with the same stone”. If I make a mistake I will learn.

I do not believe that perfect people exist.

I am very good for the mathematics, and I would like to work as an economist, I want to be a teacher in my free time because I like to teach children.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario